Lawrence Masserant founded Mid-American Group (MAG) in 1983 when he already had a well-established, successful and lauded construction career. Now operated jointly with his sons Keith and Larry, this industrial construction contracting firm features a staff of over 550 professional and technical support personnel and has four subsidiary organizations targeting specific customer needs. Headquartered in Newport, Michigan, MAG has offices throughout the eastern United States and clients from coast to coast, as well as Canada, Mexico, Europe and South Africa; clearly establishing a reputation for quality work and expertise in all areas of construction services.
US RADAR QUANTUM SURFACE IMAGING SYSTEM
- Hardware and Software: Windows 8 Pro 64-bit or Windows 7
- Third-generation IntelA� Corea�? i5vProa�? Processor
- Durability: MIL-STD-810G, 4-foot drop and all-weather IP65 dust and water resistant design
- Display: 10.1-inch, HD daylight-readable, ten-point multi touch + digitizer
- Interface and Expansion: USB 3.0 + HDMI ports; optional dedicated GPS; Serial, Ethernet, MicroSD or second USB port
- Wireless: Wi-Fi, BluetoothA� and optional 4G LTE or 3G Gobia�?
3-D GPR SCANNING RESULTS
A slice can be taken from the 3-D data to show the exact depth and travel path of an underground Obstruction.
This shows an 8a�? HDPE pipe buried at a depth starting of about 2.7a�� below the surface.
WATER STORAGE TANK LOCATION USING GPR
The GRP is equipped with radar that ties in the Global Positioning Satellites. This data can be transferred directly into Google Earth and the location and results of a GPR analysis can be stored and plotted on Google Earth to verify the exact location and depth of Underground Obstructions, and kept as a record for making drawings or documenting what is underground.
Best Tank Location for excavation identified (Circle).
Locations chose to minimize the potential for encountering obstructions within the given design space (Rectangle).