X-PERT INDUSTRIAL COATING
- Chemical resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Fire retardant (specific formulations)
- Meets EPA emission levels
- Anti-skid and anti-slip
- Ideal for primary containment and secondary containment
- 100% solids by weight and volume
- USDA approved for secondary and incidental food contact
- Portable water approved (Specific Products)
Applied to utility poles
MAG has equipment that operates over 20,000 psi with a variety of nozzles and tips for all different types of applications.
- Hydraulic Excavation
- Cutting concrete / steel rebar for concrete column repair
The Horizontal Drill is a highly powerful, nitrogen or compressed air operated drill.
Allowing for drilling at any angle, we use this drill for tap hole drilling on blast furnaces.
INDUSTRIAL SCAFFOLDING SERVICES
MAG is a certified scaffold erector, with 10 years of scaffold erection experience. We have scaffold srectors with tower rescue certification and repelling certifications.
MAG uses a management tool for tracking labor, components, types of scaffold, cubic foot rate, and productivity.
Scaffold types used:
- Cup Lok
- Spinder (swing stages)
- Frame and Shoring.
We use this extensively at the DTE Monroe Power Plant
- Quicker to assemble/disassemble
- More cost effective
- Savings of 20% compared to standard scaffold built from the ground
The bottom section of the scaffold is integrated into the modular design. Wheels allow the scaffold to be easily moved, and adjustable pegs allow the scaffold to be secured in place, taking the load off of the wheels.
MAG uses this type of scaffold at various Customers. A kit can be loaded in the modular scaffold to build what is required above it.
MAG has erected and used freestanding scaffold up to 250 ft. at several customers for stack maintenance at 220 ft. for sandblasting and painting at Consumers Energy in Dearborn, Michigan.